- As of Monday, October 12, 2020, the wearing of a face mask in public areas is mandatory for visitors* and staff. Hygiene masks CE certified can be purchased from us for CHF 1.
- It is not necessary to make a telephone reservation for a rental car.
- Anyone who is ill or feels ill, especially with fever and cough, is not allowed to enter the Lyss karting track.
- There is sufficient disinfectant available on site at various locations as well as a disinfectant splash for the helmets. We ask you to disinfect the helmet before using it.
- Due to the current situation, we provide you with underhelmets free of charge. Please put it in the blue box in the checkroom after you have enjoyed all rides on the train.
- Before you enter the checkroom, we ask you to register in the clearly visible registration sheet for visitors. For this purpose we need your first name / name, telephone number, date of visit and the exact times during your stay in the checkroom.
Only one person per group is required to register. The contact details will be kept until 14 days after the visit and then destroyed immediately.
Thank you very much for your visit and for actively observing the security measures. Stay healthy.
Update: October 08, 2020